What Are Instagram Stories?
How Popular Are Instagram Stories?
How to Watch Instagram Stories?
You may have noticed that you can drag this horizontal bar left or right to see more stories. In watching Instagram stories you should note that Instagram will show the pictures or videos of each story in full page and you cannot like or comment on them. You can just send a direct message to the person in reply to their stories. You can also see the next or previous story by swiping it to left or right.
How to Share Instagram Stories?
Which Format to Use to Publish Stories?
- Normal: you can capture normal videos and photos in this mood, like when you are using your phone camera. Touch the button to take a photo or hold it for 15 seconds to record a video.
- Boomerang: It is a video in GIF format which will be repeated several times. Boomerang is a creative way to capture your moments and share them. It has many fans.
- Rewind: It is a video recorded like a normal video but unlike normal video, it will be shown from its end to its beginning.
- Hands-free: It is like a normal mood but can be used just for video and it is not necessary to hold the camera button. You can press it once to record a video and then press it again to stop recording whenever you want. Note that you can record 15-second videos.
- Live: By using this format, your live videos can be seen by your followers instantly.
How to Share live Instagram Stories?
How to Make your Instagram Stories More Amazing?
Adding filter to video and photos on story
Using painting brush in the story
- You can paint all the screen with one brush (a fading color which you can see its background photo). You should just press your finger on the screen.
- Instagram will show a certain number of colors by default. But you may want to use other colors. To find the color you are in search of, press your finger on one of the available colors for some seconds to see the related pallet and choose the color.
Adding text to your story
Using interesting stickers in the story
- Temperature Sticker: with this sticker, you can show the temperature of the location you have captured your photo in.
- Time sticker: this sticker shows your followers the time that you have captured the image.
- Date sticker: using this sticker, you can show the date in which you have captured the image and shared it.
- Location sticker: using this sticker, Instagram wants you to set your exact location so you can show it on your image. Note that when you use location on your story, if you have a public account, others can reach your story through searching the location.
- Hashtag sticker: you can add hashtags to your story via this sticker. Using this sticker, others can see your posts by searching the hashtag. It is better to use this sticker as it will increase your audience.
- Poll sticker: it is one of the most interesting tools of Instagram stories. Using this sticker, you can ask your followers to choose among several options.
- Your own sticker: the last sticker we want to talk about is your own sticker. You can choose the camera sticker beside the hashtag sticker, take your picture and use it as a sticker.
How to Address a Person in Your Instagram Story?
How to Use Face Filters in Instagram Stories?
How to See Who Has Viewed Your Instagram Stories?