Property-casualty insurers are actually insurance companies that insure a different variety of properties. They ensure homes, cars, motorcycles, and other types of properties. If something happens to someone’s property through an accident, injury, or some sort of natural disaster, and they have already insured their property, then insurance companies will cover their loss.
Here I’ll walk you through some of the best jobs related to property-casualty insurers. I will also shed some light on this subject and give you some information so that you can decide whether you want to choose a job related to this industry or not.
What are the best paying jobs in property-casualty insurers?
Here is a list of the 20 best property-casualty insurer jobs that I’ve provided for you.
- Executive Vice President of Operations ($229,438 a year)
- Chief Risk Officer ($203,749 a year)
- Actuary ($174,751 a year)
- Insurance Product Manager ($119,526 a year)
- Insurance broker ($110,131 a year)
- Property and Casualty Insurance Agent ($107,554 a year)
- Homeowners Insurance Agent ($104,022 a year).
- Insurance Agency Manager ($101,884 a year)
- Insurance Sales Agent (101,327 a year)
- Life Insurance Agent ($100,200 a year)
- Insurance Advisor ($92,463 a year)
- Business Development Representative ($87,285 a year)
- Insurance Inspector ($84,300 a year)
- Underwriting Analyst ($79,258 a year)
- Claim Adjuster ($72,149 a year)
- Inbound Sales Representative ($71,026 a year)
- Insurance Investigator ($70,607 a year)
- Commercial Lines Insurance Customer Service Representative ($70,224 a year)
- Underwriting Specialist ($67,755 a year)
- Insurance Customer Service Representative ($59,558 a year)
How many jobs are available in property-casualty insurers?
There are more than 350,000 jobs available in property-casualty insurers in the US. Now if you are someone who loves growing and learning while making a bunch of money then this industry can be a perfect fit for you my friend.
People are buying more and more stuff these days and some of them are important properties, thus people need to buy insurance to protect them. As a result, jobs related to the insurance industry are growing like never before.
According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, it is estimated that approximately another 350,000 new jobs or so will be created in the insurance industry in the upcoming years. This is good news for all the people who want to make money in this industry in the near future.
Is property-casualty insurers a good career path
Yes, it is a good career path. Do you want to know why? People usually care a lot for their belongings whether it be their house, business, cars, and so on and many of them do insure these kinds of stuff. This brings many opportunities for people who want to work in this industry. So property-casualty insurers have definitely a bright career path. People who work for companies in this field have a good future and job security as well.
If you want to choose any career path related to property-casualty insurers and you are kind of confused and do not know whether this can be a good path for you or not, then these tips may also help you decide better.
- In this industry, there is unlimited earning potential. However, you need to know the industry well to make a good amount of money.
- You should know that many jobs in this field require you to speak on the phone for many hours. I would say even 70% to 80% of what you might do in the business will be on the phone. So if you like to work and interact with people in person, and you don’t like to work over the phone, then this can’t be a good career path for you.
- Getting into this industry is not that hard and not all jobs related to this industry require a college degree either.
- However, for some careers, you need to take a test to get your license. But even in that case, you can simply prepare yourself within a couple of weeks or even days and pass the test and get your license.
What do property-casualty insurers jobs pay?
Different companies or agencies pay their employee a different amounts of money. In other words, each agency has its own pay structure. However, at the end of the day, they’ll pay your salary and commission as well. Also based on your education, work experience, where you live, the kind of job you’ll be doing in the business, and some other factors the payment will be different.
The minimum salary that an employee can earn in this industry would be 50K to 59K per year. However one can make much more than 50K. So if you are really enthusiastic about this industry, then through patience and hard work you can make even more than 250K a year.