Finding a comment on YouTube is so simple and you can do it with ease. However, if you don’t know how to do that the right way it can be really frustrating.
There are different methods you can try to find a comment on YouTube, but I will show you only two simple methods to find a comment on YouTube. So let’s get right to it.
Method 1: Find YouTube comment manually
There is not any comment finder or search feature on YouTube, however, through this method you can simply search for any comments you want and find them. I love this method a lot because it helps me to find keywords so fast.
What is good about this method is that you can use it on every website, and it even works on some Microsoft apps which are related to writing and stuff like that.
- In order to use this method, all you need to do is press Ctrl + F.
- If you are using a Mac press ⌘ + F.
- So go to the YouTube channel where you want to find comments and simply do that. After you’ve done it, something like a small search bar will appear.
- Then simply type in the comment or keywords that you want to find. This method works fast and it’ll save you a lot of time.
As you see the keyword that I typed is highlighted. So if you are looking for a keyword on a comment, or if you want to search for a longer comment you can simply type it in the search bar that you see at the top of the photo.
Method 2: Online YouTube comment finders
There are some methods you can use to search for comments on YouTube. However, you need to install them on your browser or in your device. In this method, you don’t need to do either of them.
I will walk you through some easy steps to find a comment or search for one, through this method.
- Go to the YouTube channel where you want to find a comment.
- Right click on the video and then click on Copy video URL, like what you see in the photo.
- Then open a new tab on your browser and type hadzy.com and click enter.
- Then in the search bar of that website go ahead and paste the video URL that you copied.
- Then click on Load Data.
- Now click on View Comments.
- Here you have two options. You can find a comment in the search bar or you can find a comment by a specific user.
- In the upper left-hand corner, in the search bar, you can search for a comment like what you see in the photo.
- Or as I said you can find a comment by a user. This is so nice. Let’s say you are in a channel and you want to find a specific comment by a specific person, you can simply do that if you write the name of the person in the search bar.
- First, click on Show Filters and then choose Search by author.
- Now in the search bar, you can type the person’s name that you want to find his or her comment.
- Through this method, you don’t need to go through all the pain and search for all comments one by one. When there are thousands of comments your task even gets tougher.
There are different methods that you can use to search for comments on YouTube. I only touched upon two of them which you can use with ease. Thank you for reading this article. I hope you have found it useful and if you have any questions related to this topic feel free and leave a comment in the comment section below.