If you have problems with your account, you may be looking at how to contact Facebook for a problem. First of all, you should try it with the Facebook help center. Since Facebook doesn’t allow you to make phone calls to solve your problems with your account or any other issues, it’s difficult to know how to contact Facebook.
The best and most reliable way to contact Facebook is through the Help Center of this platform. You can report a problem with your account by sending messages. You can use some email addresses to send messages to Facebook, but the process of solving your problem in this way takes some time.
Call Facebook Number
If you call the numbers registered for the social media mega platform in the Palo Alto area (650-543-4800 and 650-308-7300), an IVR will respond to you with a pre-recorded message.
The recording gives you several options, and each one will direct you to one section. For example, if you hit 1, it will direct you to customer service. Then IVR tells you to click on the word help located at the bottom of all Facebook pages. But if you’re on the Facebook feed page, you don’t find that word.
Facebook Email address
Or another option tells you to send email messages to email addresses like press@FB.com and records@FB.com. The first email address is for media inquiries, and the second is for law enforcement concerns.
Contact Facebook via Facebook app
- Log in to your account with a computer.
- There is a downward arrow at the top right corner of the screen. Click on it and select Help and Support from the menu that appears.
- You can select one of the “Support Inbox,” “Help Centre,” or “Report a problem” options.
- If you click on the “Report a problem,” you will enter a page that contains two new options.
- You can select “Help us improve the new Facebook” if you have a suggestion regarding the inefficiency of a feature.
- But if you face a problem on Facebook, you can choose “Something went wrong.”
The other way, and one of the best ways, is to go to the “help community” and share your problem with other users.
How to share your issues on Facebook Help Community
To do this, you should:
- Enter the Help Center page.
- Scroll until you reach the bottom of the page.
- On the left side, look for the “Visit Help Community” and click it.
- On this page, all users ask questions, and others answer them. Find a category related to your question among the tabs you see at the top of the page, or type your question in the corresponding search bar.
- Click on one of the presented results to find an answer to your question.
Contact Facebook through other social media platforms
Seems great! But how to contact Facebook this way?
You can access Facebook through other social media platforms and send them direct messages or mention them when you tweet your post using their Twitter account as @Facebook.