If you are wondering how much YouTube pays for 1,000 or even 1M views and you also want to become a YouTuber and need some information, then you are in the right place.
In this post, I’ll provide you with some helpful information on how much YouTube pay in 2022. You will also learn how to make money through YouTube and if you are already a YouTuber I’ll show you some tips that will help you make more money.
How much does YouTube pay for 1,000 views?
The minimum amount of money that YouTubers get for 1,000 views is something about $7 dollars or a little above that in 2022.
However, there are some factors that make YouTubers get more than $7 dollars or less for 1,000 views, and they are as follows.
- The length of the videos can affect how much a YouTuber gets for 1,000 views. For example, in some cases the longer the video the more money a YouTuber will get.
- The country of the viewers also affects this. For example, if you have a YouTube channel and your viewers are mostly from America or Canada, then you will get paid more.
- If your viewers are from outside of the US or Canada, especially the US then you will make way less than that.
- The age of the viewers also affects how much you can get for 1,000 views. If your viewers are mostly adults, you will get paid more.
- The number of ads that YouTubers put on each content can also affect the amount of money they get per 1,000 views. So for example, if they put like 3 ads on one of their videos, they will get more money. However, this may cause viewers to become bored, and it may cause more harm than good in the long run. In my belief YouTubers can only put more ads on their videos if their content is really great.
YouTube pays a different amount of money for different niche
Generally, YouTube pays more for content with a specific niche.
Here you can see a list of various niches with different amounts of money that YouTube pays for 1,000 views.
- E-commerce niche ($50 up t0 $80).
- Personal Fiance niche ($20 up to $40).
- Technology niche ($8 up to $12).
- Software niche. ($10 up to $12).
- Web Design niche ($30 up to $40).
- Gamin niche ($5 up to $7).
- Entertainment niche ($3 up to $6)
So as you see, for 1,000 views YouTube pays a different amount of money based on different niches.
How much does YouTube pay for 1 million views?
There is no straightforward answer. As I said before YouTube pays different amounts of money for different niches. However, let’s see how much YouTube pays for 1 million views in general.
Regardless of the niche, or the types of content, for 1 million views YouTube pays something around $7.500 dollars or a little above that.
What I could find out is that YouTube pays more for ads on content that is related to “finance” or “making money online“. So a YouTuber who creates content related to financial matters or making money online can even earn $12,000 up to $13,000 for 1 million views.
How to make money on YouTube?
There are different ways you can try and make money on YouTube. Well, it’s obvious that as a YouTuber you can make money from ads. However you may not have many followers, or you may have recently started your channel. In such cases, you won’t be able to make money from ads.
Fortunately, there are some other ways you can try and hopefully make some money. So let’s see what those ways are.
- Affiliate Marketing. You can simply sign up for an affiliate marketing program from the Amazon website or any other website that sells some product. Then you can put your affiliate link that you get from Amazon or other places in your YouTube description. You can even make a video about a product and then put your affiliate link in the description. I assure you that many people will click on the link and buy some stuff and as result, you will get a commission. Many people are making money through this method, and you can too.
- Merch and Product. So if you have any kinds of skills or products to sell, you can use this method to reach out to potential customers. For example, you might be good at Photoshop or designing, so you can sell your own design. You may have some products to sell, in such a case you can promote your product and sell them via YouTube. Or if you are a freelance or a coach you can provide services to your customers.
- Brand deals. You can make videos for different companies and brands and in exchange, you can get some money from them.
- Use other people’s content! You don’t have to create any content of your own. You can use other people’s content and make money on YouTube. This is completely legal, however, there are some guidelines on YouTube that you should follow.
How can you make more money on YouTube?
There are some useful tips I’m going to share with you. If you have a YouTube channel or you want to make one soon, then make sure to follow these tips and make more money.
- If you make videos over 10 minutes long you will earn 3 to 4 times more money.
- Make sure to create charming content and put 2 to 3 ads in the middle of your videos to make more revenue.
- Make sure to create content that users from America would probably watch more. Because the more your viewers are from America, Canada, or some other English-speaking countries you can make more money on each video. This may seem strange, however, this is the way YouTube will pay you more money.