How does Instagram Poll Question Aid Businesses?
Best Instagram poll questions to ask
Now let’s see what questions we can ask to things up a little and make our followers engage with our Instagram page.
First, keep in mind that you can either ask questions that are related to your niche or you can ask any other general question. The key here is to make your followers engage with your page and your content, however using both of these questions will be a good idea.
So let’s go over some cool Instagram poll questions.
- Would you rather? Never laugh again. Never use your phone again.
- Are you an early bird or a night owl? ( instead of typing bird and owl use their emoji)
- Do you listen more to your heart or your brain? A) heart B) brain
- What is your “relax“ drink?
- What sport would be the funniest to watch if the players would be drunk?
- What do you like doing the most?
- If animals could talk, which one do you think would be the rudest? Why? ( you can add whatever animals you like, for example, snake, cat, fox, and chicken)
- How many coffees will you need today? ( make sure to use coffee emoji while asking this question)
- Are you currently living your dream life? Yes/No/ I’m trying. You can use different emojis to make your poll question more attractive.
- Would you rather live in a bustling city / out in the country?
- You are Single/ Realationship
- Do you prefer TikTok or Instagram Reels?
- If you could spend one day with a famous person, whom would you choose? You can add some famous people’s names.
These are just a couple of questions you can ask for the Instagram poll. However, there are thousands of questions you can ask. Just be creative and ask questions that you think will keep your followers engaged.