What is the explore page of Instagram?
How does Instagram select the posts to be shown on Explore page?
- The content is displayed based on the posts the user previously has engaged with
- The displayed content are the posts that many Instagram users have been attracted too
- The content displayed in the explore page are similar to the content of pages you have followed
Four Simple Tips for your Content to get on Instagram Explorer page
1. Know your audience
- Who are your target customers?
- What are they interested in?
- How is their Instagram account?
- Who are they following?
2. Listen to your audience
- Listen to the overall sense of explore page:
What is the general theme of the posts that are being displayed on the explore page? What are their aesthetic factors? Which topics are popular in your society? These are all things you must keep in mind.
- Use Instagram search capabilities:
With this feature, you can find out what is popular in your geographic area. To do this, you can click on the Places tab in the Instagram search, and make a more accurate tag of your geographic location and write the type of content that is being displayed.
- Check your followers and followings
What kind of contents do your followers and followings like? Click on the heart icon on the bottom of the app, then select your following from the top of your page. In this way, you can see what they are looking for and what type of content they are dealing with.