Content has flooded the Internet and the world as a whole. People rarely talk about an event without mentioning the content and what it will be like. If someone drops ice cream on their sneakers, the person next to them will say, “This is entertainment content.” We want high-quality content on social networks and memorable events in life that can be filmed. But how to present the information that happened to you so that the reader or viewer is interested? If you’re a content person but don’t know how to package your life into words correctly, you can refer to a paper writing service like essayshark.com. There you can find help and ask an expert to write a heartbreaking or funny story for you. If you are responsible for the script, then entrust the editing to a professional, and you will receive high-quality content as a result.
5 tools to improve your content
Whatever anyone says, being a content creator is not easy; sometimes, it is psychologically tough to withstand it. Delivering practical, engaging, and rich content every day is a challenge. There are many ways to make it easier to create and promote the content itself and its content. You need to consider the tools that can take your work to the next level. Productivity, planning, editing, research, and SEO should be an integral part of the content creation process.
Check out the selected tools and highlight what you can apply to your work.
- Tools for processing captured content:
- Canva is a straightforward application to use but very useful, and you can create and edit many different publications. It provides a library of various fonts, animations, templates, and stickers. In addition, the application is available without a paid subscription. Of course, a paid subscription gives you a lot of privileges, but a regular one will do as well.
- Visme is an infographic tool. It comes with hundreds of templates, content blocks, and color schemes to easily create beautiful content in presentations, infographics, printable forms, or reports. There are also paid and free subscriptions here.
- Editing tools:
- The Grammarly online platform is designed to check grammar, spelling, and plagiarism. No matter what kind of text you write, it finds errors and, offers options for correcting and improving the context. There is a built-in plag-checker right in it.
- Descript is used to turn any audio recording into text. This tool is an essential part of any journalist or person who helps create content. Translation of half-hour audio into text takes only a few minutes, and this is perhaps its most crucial plus. Descript simplifies your workflow and gives you a break from work.
- Productivity Tools:
- Trello is a place where you can store all your ideas, and your working hours will be planned. This tool is popular with many digital agencies and not only. In it, you can track the stages of the work and assign tasks.
- Airtable is similar to Google Tools in its development. It works like a database where content creators can store their projects and share their files. Its bundled app add-ons make it easy to edit and annotate in real-time – and edits are instantly synced across all connected devices.
- SEO tools:
- Ahrefs allows you to determine why competitors are ranking and what you need to surpass them. Experienced content creators argue that they will not be successful without a tool to increase search traffic, competitor research, and monitoring.
- Scoop.it helps you research and publish quality content in minutes. Scoop.it tracks top sources to search for relevant content, thereby helping to build authority for content creators.
- Invest in yourself. Make yourself the best and unique content tool. Invest in training courses, your leisure time, and your mental state. Become a personal brand that is a mirror of your audience. And when you urgently need a tool, it will always be at your fingertips, namely in your head.
Yes, all of the above tools are very productive and useful, but each person should do what they are good at and what they like. What’s the point of worrying about guessing whether the application correctly checked your text for grammar if you can entrust this matter to an expert from a professional service? And as a result, get a 100% quality guarantee – meanwhile, leave time for the part of the work you like. The tools are created for us, not for them, so you can always choose what suits you personally and will leave you satisfied.